Michael Porter Jr.
Written by OfficialFitzy13
This card is ideally for the 'budget ballers' but has the caliber of competing with the top cards in the game. Long story short, he is a demigod that can be runned from the 1-4. Essentially, this card is a must cop.
Bought for: 30k MT
- Inside scoring: Unbelievable for the most part. With his speed with ball and HOF posterizer he catches bodies with Giannisesque animations
- Shooting: 98 with D'antoni coach boost - The biggest question is the release. No worries, it is great. It's not a specific base release but a quick enough release that requires minor practice.
- 86 ball control - brings another dimension to this player, INCREDIBLE dribble animations for the most part, size up and behind the back specifically.
- he's got a burner with speed in the 90's and 88 speed with ball - look in investing a diamond speed with ball shoe. The jordan ones range from 5-10k (on console).
- size - 6'10, in the category with simmons, giannis, Jonathan Isaac
- rebounding was surprisingly good against most pfs, probably because of his vertical. Advised to equip Hustle rebounder
defense - for the most part it isn't bad, but in the low post against bigger bodies he does struggle a bit. - reason being, I personally run him at the 4 off the bench - if you run him at the 3 you'll be fine for the most part due to his size
- look to equip defensive stopper and pick pocket, and rim-protector(optional)
Recommended Strategy: a do everything card besides posting up, although can post fade
- equip dimer, bruiser, hustle rebounder and all defensive badges to maximize his ability on the court
Use if: you want a demigod that's under 50k. He's essentially the budget Simmons in this set. Don't be surprised if you see him at the 1 since he has HOF PnR Maestro.
Don't use if: You require lockdown defense
Bottom Line: Incredible value for money, a must cop for all types of teams. Although equip diamond shoe to make him 94 overall for dual takeover, his Takeover is currently Slashing.
I currently use him in this lineup -- My lineup looks to counter all the lineups in the game at a reasonable price. This is essentially my "no money spent squad"