Isaiah Thomas '17
Not as bad as you may think
Written by Jono987king
I used his amethyst for a couple of months last year and saw him on the cheap so I thought I may as well give him a go, I like to run 3 point plays which he has so he was useable.
Bought for: 5,000 MT (ps4)
- Inside scoring: I may sound like an idiot but every time I drove to the rim with him he would draw a foul
- He doesn't miss from three!!!, quick 4 horns flare on i.t is op, he has a 99 three with basically every coach so you gotta be absolutely dense to miss with him.
- He makes so many contested fadeaways in triple threat for me it's ridiculous.
- He's very quick off the dribble
- He's slower than Charles Barkley chasing Kenny to the replay screen on defence, even with his a+ perimeter rating, players just run rings around him.
Recommended Strategy: 1v1 drive, three point plays, fadeaway cheese.
Use if: you want a pleasant surprise and to finally enjoy yourself playing the game instead of running ak47 at pg
Don't use if: You produce more cheese than a farmer
Bottom Line: He's so ridiculously cheap just pick him up