Jermaine O'Neal '00
Jermaine O'Neal Review
Written by Cavs6
Disclaimer: This is my first ever review so sorry if it sucks.
I was on the auction block looking for a stretch 5 and bought him for 3,900k. I played a few Triple Threat games with him and he did pretty good. In my opinion he is a budget beast role player and slightly underrated.
Bought for: 3,900 MT
- Inside scoring: He doesn't seem to miss in the paint
- Rebounding: With all 98 rebounding stats I wasn't let down, he is a beast a grabbing rebounds even with taller opponents around him.
- Open Shots: He doesn't miss many open shots and has a good release too.
- Defense: He blocked 3 Limited Kobe dunks in one game. He ended that game with 6 blocks, need I say more.
- Driving: When he drives in the paint it usually ends in a poster or a made tough layup.
- Contested shots: Even if it is light coverage he still is missing it 80% of the time.
- Steals: He doesn't get many steals and most the time just fouls.
- Passing: I didn't expect much but he cannot pass very good at all.
Recommended Strategy: Run him at the 4 or 5 and surround him with offensive talent.
Use if: You want an all around good 4 or 5 as a role player.
Don't use if: You are looking for a 4 or 5 to be your best overall card.
Bottom Line: He is a budget beast of a role player.