Larry Johnson '01
Written by breezyboi22
Figured I'd write a review for him since he's a little undersized and people may not be sure if he's worth it to use in your squad. I used the ruby Larry Johnson at the 3 for a while and really liked him so I was hype when I got the PD one.
Bought for: Monthly 12-0 Reward
- 3 point & mid range shooting
- Post game if you know how to get open on fadeaways
- Driving dunks
- Rebounds - Since he's undersized he doesn't grab as many rebounds as you'd like.
- Defense - Once again his height can be an issue on defense if you run him power forward
- Moving 3's and moving middies
Recommended Strategy: Use him at either point guard or small forward and he's beast. Even at the 4 he's still really good, but definitely better as SF or PG. Give him gold deep range and gold limitless and he knocks down 3's like it's nothing. His release is really nice and a lot of people don't realize how good of a shooter he is so they tend give you some space. If you have a good coach his 3 point goes to a 95.
Use if: You want a guy that can play just about every position and can knock down 3's
Don't use if: You need a tall, defensive big to guard the rim and get tons of rebounds
Bottom Line: He's a really good card that can do nearly anything you want him to