Kerry Kittles '02
Written by daniel232416
Got this card just to compare it to my Ruby Eddie Jones. I'm a budget baller and love cards that play a tier above. Ruby Kerry Kittles feels like last year's Ruby Kobe with a better 3pt shot.
Bought for: 2,000 MT
- Shooting: Shooting animation has the Kobe release with a slightly slower base (not sure which).
- Standing Shot 3pt: 92 - doesn't miss open 3pt shots, Casey boosts his 3pt shot to 96.
- Standing Shot Mid: 93 - doesn't miss open mid shots, Casey boosts his open mid to 97.
- Animations: - His dribble moves, fadeaway, spin shot, and dunks all feel exactly like 2K18 Ruby Kobe.
- Speed: Feels a little slow due to a low speed with ball rating, nothing a shoe can't fix.
Recommended Strategy: "Catch and shoot 3s & mids, pump fake and drive"
Other Comments: "Some people may not like his shot release, but I find it easy to green like Kobe's."
Use if: "You want an athletic sharpshooting guard"
Don't use if: "You want speedy playmaking SGs"
Bottom Line: "Budget Kobe. Nuff said!"