Not As Bad As You Think!
Written by JLBallin
Glad that 2K is back with the moments! It's been a long time of missing out and theres some good and some bad and even though some people jumped to conclusions about the shooting, this card still aint bad and still beastly in other ways.
Bought for: 108k MT with diamond speed and midrange shoe (can bid for 100k exact and eventually will be a buy now)
- Inside scoring: Great at finishing near the rim. Truly does and has a sick layup package to go up and under to avoid blocks and postering ability for dunking. Feels like using MJ.
- Defense: totally feels like the claw! follows his man, contests shots, picks off passes and even gets a handful of steals for a low steal rating. For the offball cheesers, you'll watch with ease seeing him shut down offenses.
- Midrange: pretty much money but release is not fast or slow but not my favorite either. Not terrible so take him to the practice court to get comfortable.
- Rebounding: not a big deal for a SF in my opinion but its still a plus to have like Lebron, Paul George, and Larry Bird can rebound.
- Three: 70 isnt terrble as its ok for open shots and especially corners. can go to 80 with shoe and coach so its somewhat usable.
- Steal: should be higher for the claw but he'll get a handful with his HOF pick pocket badge and high defense IQ.
Recommended Strategy: "Drive 1v1, mid range, some post moves and fadeaway.
Other Comments: (optional) Treat him as another Giannis whos a fellow SF who can't shoot well but drives crazily and plays solid defense.
Use if: You want an athletic/defensive small forward
Don't use if: you want a shooting small forward
Bottom Line: great player without shooting and when he becomes a buy now or get him at 100k on bids, thats already good value. Any lower will be even better. I cheese him at PG just to go against the guys with Giannis, Lebron, other forwards, and Magic.