Written by ReTTers
John Wall is an incredible all around player, and i think this card is a good representation of how good he is. As you know, he is a true point guard. His passing skill and his defensive IQ are absolutely gorgeous. But he lack of recognition cause of his poor shooting ability ... is that true ?
Short paragraph summarizing the review and how you used the player
Bought for : 52,000 MT
- Passing skills : He can pass everywhere to everybody with an incredible accuracy
- Dribbling skills : His dribbling are great, great sizeup to break the ankle, he make some fabulous circus layup too
- Shooting : Contrary as everybody says, Diamond John Wall is a great shooter. He can shoot from all over the court. With shoes and good coach, he can surpass the 90's at standing three.
- Defensive ability : Incredible defenser, if you have a defensive coach, you have your defensive beast
- Rebounding ( Lack of size)
- Shooting regularity
- He can be block easily
Recommended Strategy:** Drive 1v1, catch and shoot, mid range pull-up, pick&roll, pick&pop, passing
Use if: You want a true athletic point guard and, a great defensive player
Don't use if : You want a true shooter
Remarks : Heart stroke, he can carry a team