Isaiah Rider '01
Best Budget Beast
Written by foxygrandpa
Love running budget lineups in myteam. This card is in my opinion the best budget card released so far. Hes way better then his ruby reward and outplays diamonds I have. Everyone should have him as he is effective in any game mode. A true offensive powerhouse even as an emerald
Bought for: 1,500 MT
- Inside scoring/Finishing: 96 driving dunk and 85 contact with 96 vertical = a whole lot of dunking. He can punch it on anyone and finishes contested layups too
- Shooting - 91 open shot and a super easy release. Hes a dead eye from three but not a cheesy sharpshooter. Decent enough stats from midrange. I like using his catch and shoot cause creating his own shot is typically finishing at the rim
- Playmaking - Not great stats, but reliable in game
- Defense: Really bad stats but athletic enough to stay in front of people
- Being an emerald he doesnt have any badges if you really want to use him throw a couple badges and a shoe on him to really make him effective
- Not going to get rebounds for you Recommended Strategy: Do it all on offense, hell get you buckets
Other Comments: Plays way better than his gem, such an effective two gaurd
Use if: "You want the best budget bucket"
Don't use if: "You enjoy spending money trying to get godly players"
Bottom Line: "Ultimate budget card so far. If youre someone who doesnt put money in to 2k, this card should be in your lineup especially if you know how unlimited matchmaking works. This card is better than his ruby and will perform on any team, no matter whos on your team"