Richard Hamilton '04
Genuine RIP review
Written by BMisCute
Bought for: 50,000 ish MT
- Driving to the basket, very good as well under the rim.
- Fairly Good At defending the perimeter, if you know what you are doing
- Has a pretty good release
- Very Often misses wide open threes no matter how good the release is.
- Very Inconsistent shooter overall, despite the rating.
Recommended Strategy: Set at PG, Go one on one with defenders, and drive to the rim.
Use if: You want a alright defensive PG or SG, or a shooter. (even tho he misses VERY OFTEN)
Don't use if: You get frustrated easy, he misses things he shouldn't, turns the ball over a lot.
Bottom Line: In my honest opinion there are a lot more players who are much more viable for loads of MT below this card, so dont get this card lol.