Written by vH_GReeN
I play him with a perimeter centric coach.
Bought for: 14000MT
- Inside scoring: Great at finishing near the rim
- Has some nice animations for alley-oops and dunking
- Standing Shot 3pt: 96 - doesn't miss open shots
- Grabs every defensive rebound when he's on the floor
- His timing is easy to get
- Doesn't get that much offensive rebounds
Recommended Strategy: P&R, P&Pop, alley-oops
Use if: You want an athletic PF who can shoot when free, dunk, finish inside and grab rebounds
Don't use if: A defensive beast
Bottom Line: Really worth his price: feels better than a Diamond Blake Griffin at the 4.