Written by Pdonme
Just a warning, I only used this card a little so if I messed up on something let me know. This Cam Reddish card is really good, and 2k actually made a good decision on this card. This review might not be as good as the other one, but it has the basic info you need to know.
Bought for: 18,900 MT
- Inside scoring: He can do crazy dunks on whoever and is good at contact layups.
- 3 point shot: He has a very good release that might take time for some to get used to, but once you do its easy greenz from there
- Defense: So the card is already supposed to have good defense so that's self-explanatory, but you should get a little knowledge about it. He can block shots easily, especially if you play him at the 2 spot. If someone is at the three-point line and you can't block them fast enough, Cam will jump to get them from a distance. And he can get steals too.
- Playmaking: he is a great playmaker and can get some tough passes through as well.
- Rebounding: Once again, I haven't had this for too long but rebounding isn't the best. He can get them over many players shorter than him though so his height is a strength you could say.
Recommended Strategy: This is something I'm not good at...
Other Comments: He is an excellent scorer and defender
Use if: You need height, and skill in almost every aspect of the game.
Don't use if: You need beyond average rebounding, which Westbrook opal can do (cheap as well)
Bottom Line: Budget T Mac basically, an absolute steal for his price, and a great card for MyTeam players!