Written by RUNhomeKID
Honestly my favourite card at the moment and it doesn't really take that much grinding, only six games of the lin spotlight. not to mention how butter his release is i get greens 65 percent of the time.
mostly use him on punch 5 flare rip/ pick and fades
Bought for: 0mt
- Amazing 3pt shooter greens everything
- decent speed for his position
- also that gold range extender plus hof catch and shoot
- Rebounding:doesn't seem to get as many rebounds as i thought
- playmaking: not the greatest part about him but not to bad nevertheless
Recommended Strategy: " drive in with your guard and kick to him in the corner or pick and fade "
Use if: " you want a 3/4 that can spread the floor "
Don't use if: "You need good rebounding "
Bottom Line: "great 3pt shooting wing for mainly budget ballers."