Good card, but
Written by MPLS.OFFICIAL.DAB.SQAUD
Bought for: Packed, grinded to evolve him fully
- Dunking: This man will posterize ANYONE. Yao, Wilt, you name it, his nuts are in their face. Animations are so fun to do.
- Layups: Green machine when driving. Goes through contact very well. Hits freethrows with ease if fouled.
- Three point: Knocks down with his butter smooth release. Great to pull up, do snatchbacks, and shamgod's into threes with.
- Handles: WALKING. TALKING. ANKLE. BREAKER. This man will snatch them like a jewel thief. Unbelievably fun.
- Speed: 98 speed when fully evolved means he will outpace everyone down the floor no matter what. Great on getting back to stop fast breaks.
- Defense(ish): Not as big as a liability as one might expect. HOF clamps comes in handy on the perimeter, and he is great at stealing the ball. Gets good contests often, and even blocks with his glitchy vertical.
- Rebounding: As is expected, he can't rebound for shit. Don't even try, it's a total waste of time.
- Defense (again): Interior defense is basically nonexistent. Gets bodied by the glitched guards constantly.
Recommended Strategy: Take almost anyone off the dribble with a blow-by, shoot from distance behind screens like a little bitch if you're into that sort of thing, posterize any player in the game. Essentially, anything besides post offense and you're good.
Other Comments: Good, but not elite PG that is well worth the grind, and provides tons of fun to play with.
Use if: You want an athletic playmaking point guard
Don't use if: You need a lockdown player at the 1
Bottom Line: Very fun player, definitely worth a try