Josh Smith '18
Written by BG99
This is my opinion on the Galaxy Opal Josh Smith
Bought for: A shit ton of playing the game (TTO online and Offline) and completing a few collections
- Inside scoring:Great going to the rim. Always seems to trigger a dunk animation.
- Mid Range: Money on catch and shoot and moving mid range and has a good rating
- 3pt:Money on catch and shoot
- Release: Not the greatest but a very solid release. Same as the diamond and almost the exact same as PD Beasly
- Defense: Honestly might be the best defensive card in the game. The only card I have used so far that can contain Giannis and Simmons
- Rebounding: Goes up for the rebounds and gets a decent amount per game.
- Has every badge you really need except post spin technician.
- Post scoring: His post stats are kinda low but can be boosted with a shoe. Animations are quick though.
- Strength: A little low but doesn’t get abused or shown often.
- IQ: Offensively, always is standing in the wrong spot and is never trying to space out.
Recommended Strategy: Use as a 3 and D player and use as a slasher. Don’t try to force it with him
Other Comments: I would suggest getting the black lebron shoes that boost all post stats and rebounding to make him decent in the post and max out rebounding.0
Use if: You want an athletic stretch 4 that can play the 3 and is lockdown and good shooter.
Don't use if: You need a perfect shooter and a specialist
Bottom Line: Great value card and top 3 galaxy opal reward if not the best.