Written by D.barbour
A quick look at Trae's stats would make someone think that this card is deadly. For me, he wasnt as deadly as anticipated. he would often have to take 5 shots before making a single shot, and driving was not an option as he cant dunk and would be swatted by any Center with semi good defense
Bought for: 95,000 MT
- 3pt shot: Can make a three from anywhere past half court
- Playmaking: Averaged 4.5 assists in 17 games
- Defense: Defensive liability
- Driving: Couldn't finish while contested
- Layups: Can't dunk, would often he swatted
Recommended Strategy: Catch and shoot, mid range pull-up, 3pt barrage
Other Comments: When it did come to making 3s, he was hot some games, highlighted by my career high 37 points with him, and cold the next game, went 1-16. A lot of his shot is twitchy and hard to get the hang of, at least for me. On the defensive end, it's Trae Young, what do you expect?
Use if: You know his shot and want a rangey sniper
Don't use if: "You need good defense"
Bottom Line: I had trouble using him and upset I wasted a diamond shoe