Darius Miles '09
Written by RC77
Bought for: 17,000 MT you can probably get him for less depending on what console you play on.
- Inside scoring: Great at finishing near the rim, and has a great dunk package.
- ball handle: he has an 86 ball handle and a nice hesi also has the AI crossover which makes him very good to run as your primary ball handler if you like to run all bigs in TTO.
- Shooting: doesn't miss open shots, great fast release with HOF quick draw.
- Speed: he has 95 speed and 93 speed with ball so he's great for rim-running and fast breaks, he can also speed boost obviously.
- Great for hop stepping and he has the 3 most important badges to hop-step, Slithery Finisher, Contact Finisher and Fancy Footwork and also has an 83 hop step tendency.
- Rebounding: 80 defensive and 84 offensive rebound means he gets rebounded over very often in games.
- Post: he has a 55 post hook and a 75 post fade, so he's not a great post player.
Recommended Strategy: Drive 1v1, catch and shoot, mid range pull-up, post moves, run iso with your PG and kick out to Darius Miles for an open 3.
Use if: You want an athletic shooting SF
Don't use if: you need a big man to get down in the post
Bottom Line: "Great value for money, great player to use for a mid tier team or maybe even a god squad off the bench but probably not.