Written by x9.carter.g
Blake Griffin is amazing, great buy for many reasons and his main one is because of his dunking. holy cow
Bought for: 178,800 MT
- Inside scoring: His inside scoring is great, he can make deep 2 points, and he is amazing at getting to the rim and getting the foul. Seriously when I say this Im for real...He can dunk on anyone and anyone who is a Blake fan knows. He is great inside
- 3 pointer: His shot release could be better, but its easy to get used to. When he is open he can make the shot 9 times outta 10. When he is contested, not so much, he is not so much as a shooter but his card can shoot fairly great.
- Defense: Amazing defense. Chase down blocks, steals, perimeter and interior is insanely good (in game).
- Speed: I played one game with him and he was running around like a cheetah. Fast with ball too.
- Play-making: I do not think this is that much of a weakness, but I do not think he is the best playmaker. He kinda just stands there waiting for the layup, dunk, or shot. But he is good at pick and rolls ngl.
Recommended Strategy: Drive even if there is someone like tacko fall in the way, if hes open take the shot always, get open with him beyond the 3 point line he will not disappoint.
Other Comments: He usually goes for 200k about, but if you can get him for 150-180k, I think you should pick him up, he is worth it and will make your team better no matter who you have.
Use if: you want a PF/C that is amazing all around.
Don't use if: You want someone with more playmaking and a better release form.
Bottom Line: Ive been hunting for this card since he came out, and he does not disappoint me when I got him, He is great and worth the money. If you have more then 100k I recommend him for anyone even to have on backup because he just makes your team good.