Budget Opal shaq
Written by SantaClausIsTrashAt2K
About 2 days ago I got bored and noticed I had the '20 nba pelicans locked in so I went and did the pelicans HSS and got one of my favorite centers.
Bought for: Pelicans team cost like 15k at the time plus about a 1hr 30 mins grind
- Inside scoring: Great post scorer He can dunk on almost any C and good post animations
- 3pt: 93 - Even though 93 doesn't sound that OP, I personally am hitting it off dribble and catch and shoot is not a problem
- Defense: Even though alot of people say he's a bad defender. For me personally only the Perimeter d was bad.
- Speed: He isn't that fast with the ball. But since hes a c. Slower people will be guarding and the quick first step helps.
- Perimeter defense: Not that great of a Perimeter defender.
Recommended Strategy: Post up, drive, or snatchback 3
Use if: You want a good defender c who can shoot from anywhere
Don't use if: You want someone super fast or a perimeter defender
Bottom Line: Don't belive what people say about Eddy Curry and others. This is the true budget GO shaq