Please read this, it helps!!
Written by Pdonme
So I’ll explain this as best as possible, but I have only tried him on TTO so let me know if something is wrong. This R.J. Hampton is most likely far from it’s opal, but this review helps.
Bought for: 8,000 MT, probably the cheapest there is...
- Inside scoring: He can finish inside easily but isn’t the best against taller defenders. Still a good option.
- Athleticism: He can do flashy dunks, and things like that.
- His mid-range shot is good and not hard to green.
- Steals: He gets lots of steals and can frustrate the opponent.
- Rebounding: Not a serious problem against small PGs because of the height advantage, but against SFs and taller, it’s difficult.
- Speed: He is slow. Fast players can catch up to him pretty quick but he can get past the lanky ones with ease.
- Blocks: he can get blocks, but not all the time.
Recommended Strategy: I’m not skilled at giving advice in this department...
Other Comments: Not a bad choice for budget squads! Also, don’t play him at SG unless you want. If I could, I’d have given him around 4.4 stars
Use if: You want a good size PG who can do lots of things.
Don't use if: You need a good interior defender and really fast player(s)
Bottom Line: Cheap price and is great for beginners and even experienced players! But if you have enough MT, you have to buy the opal. It’s only sensible.