Not as bad as he looks
Written by DinoDonkey
When I first pulled this card I thought he would suck, but turns out he’s a good scorer coming off my bench. I like his release, and he’s a good finisher. This cards defense is pretty crappy tho.
Bought for: Pack
- Good finisher, not great, but definitely good at it for a diamond
- Great shooter, love his release(base 98 so yeah)
- Pretty good passer, again not great, but good
- Rebounding: Not really a weakness, but not a strength
- Dunking, can’t catch a body, usually only dunks on a fast break
- Defense- pretty crappy
Recommended Strategy: Drive if open, catch and shoot
Other Comments: (optional) Don’t use as your star player if you are just starting out!
Use if: You want an athletic bench player who can score from anywhere
Don't use if: You need a star player, or even a starter. Or if you need good defense
Bottom Line: Get if you need a bench scorer, but nothing more