My 5th Favorite Card in 2k20
Written by DameDaGoat
This card is a budget beast. He is a lockdown defender that can guard any 1-5, he can slash and posterize anybody in the way, and he can hit threes with his autogreen release. This card is a must cop and even though he is slightly outdated, he is great.
Bought for: 60 tokens
- Inside scoring: Great at finishing near the rim with 90 driving dunk.
- 3pt: 87 3 point without HOF range extender isn't impressive at this time of the year, but this card can hit the open three and I highly recommend shooting with him.
- Defense: This is what he is known for, and is what he does in 2k. This card can clamp up anyone and has hof rim protector, clamps, pick pocket, and interceptor. He gets a lot of lane steals for me too.
- Athleticism: 87 speed and 82 speed with ball is nothing special, not to mention 75 strength.
- Playmaking: Not a playmaker. Only two playmaking badges and low playmaking stats aren't too disappointing for this card because if you play him correctly, you won't be doing much dribbling with him.
- Rebounding: 78 rebounding isn't very good and for that reason, I recommend playing him at SF.
Other Comments: I use this card instead of GO Rodman as my backup SF.
Recommended Strategy: "Drive 1v1, catch and shoot, and post up smaller SF's.
Use if: You want a budget PF/SF that is great and can score and defend with ease.
Don't use if: You have a goat squad or need to cheese with HOF Range Extender.
Bottom Line: Great free player, a good replacement for anyone you don't like on your team.
I said this was my 5th favorite and I will be doing reviews of my 4th, 3rd, 2nd, and my favorite player.