Carlos Boozer '15
Highly underrated player
Written by SekouDoumbouya
If you play park or have only played it a handful of times, this is the equivalent to the 6'10 Slashing Defending Paint Beast with a 79 3ball and Range. This card will be a mismatch problem for taller, slower 4s. For me, he is an updated Radja with Range and a similar Jumper.
To use him to your advantage, might sound strange but, iso the person whos guarding him, he takes guys off the dribble like hes playing against little kids, hes a great blowby artist and gets mad contacts and can post up with the best
Bought for: Packed, but fluctuating 40-60k last checked
- Inside scoring: Great at finishing near the rim
- His catch and shoot game is super easy, with or without meter
- Jumpshot makes up for a 79 3ball, even though u can splash like crazy with anyone over a 70
- Mismatch problem for most players with a couple exceptions
- Feels very fast, massively wide player build with long ass arms
- Can guard 1-4 and smaller centres
- Good handles for a 4
- 6'9 and plays C and Pf, lil undersized but playable at the 4
- Cant really guard people over 7'0
- Weak off the dribble shooting as jumpshot is more spot up and posting
- Not a 3nD 4, more like a jack of all trades but nothing is exceptional
Recommended Strategy: "Drive 1v1, catch and shoot options in the corner, iso plays against bigger guys"
Examples: HTB's video on Carlos Boozer, cant get url as currently at school.
Use if: "You want an athletic 4 that can do everything well"
Don't use if: "You need a pure 3nD 4 with good length"
Bottom Line: "Great value for money, great player for a budget squad, not recommended for thanos type squads. Extremely effective scorer and defender"