My 4th Favorite Card in 2k20
Written by DameDaGoat
This Chris Bosh is a really good card to use if you have a solid defensive team and want a center that can score the ball with ease. Bosh is known for his offense, but 2k made this card solid all around. If you pick this card up, he won't be a letdown and is very good for a catch and shoot or slashing playstyle.
Bought for: 123,000 MT
- Inside scoring: 90 driving dunk is great on a center. This card finishes lobs, drives, and get huge posters with anyone in his way.
- Size: Even though he is only 6'11, I recommend running him at center. Bosh doesn't get bullied because he has 92 strength and can do more than hold his own on defense.
- Animations: Nothing wrong with his dribbling or dunking animations. He's no Embiid for animations, but he is fun to use.
- Card Art: It's fire, enough said.
- Shooting: Knockdown shooter that will not disappoint you with his 97 3 ball. His release takes a game of tto or two to get used to, but when you have it down, you are unstoppable.
- Playmaking: He gets himself open on the 3 point line easily and is unstoppable when open. Good peekaboo and quickstop dribble too.
- This card's only weakness is quick pull up threes or mid range. I need to quick stop or peekaboo before i shoot the 3 with him. When you shoot off the dribble (non peekaboo or quickstop) his release changes and is very inconsistent. He hits a lot of whites, though.
Recommended Strategy: Drive 1v1, catch and shoot, run in the post, peekaboo.
Other Comments: Don't use if you can afford GO Embiid, Wiseman, etc.
Use if: "You want an athletic, fast center that can get to the hoop easily. . Don't use if: You need a lockdown defender that can stick with anyone
Bottom Line: "Great value for money, very fun player to use and a great card for all playstyles.