top 15 Center in 2k...
Written by GoCelt
Got this guy recently, as I needed a new backup at the Center position, and his stats looked good. He is leading my bench in scoring with 20 ppg in the 5 games I've had him. Overall AMAZING card.
Bought for: 28,000 MT
- 3pt Shooting: feels a lot higher than the stats, gold range is amazing, and that release is one of my favorites and is really fast
- Speed: He feels really fast, and can easily go by any weak defender
- Dribbling: Great dribble sigs, can tween up the floor, and good speed with ball
- Defense: Gets an insane amount of blocks and super long arms and speed go a long way
- playmaking: Honestly solid at this, I will run a pick and fade, and if my opponent on-balls Wiseman can find the wide open man, I've gotten 5, 6 assists some games
- No Hof range, but Gold is fine
- Can't shoot from corners
- Not great at posting up
- not an AMAZING rebounder, but solid nonetheless
Recommended Strategy: Pick n fade, iso, fadeaway, etc
Other Comments: (optional) Can be primary ball-handler or off-ball, both work fine
Use if: You want an athletic, shooting, playmaking big
Don't use if: You have 2 of GOAT kareem, GOAT Wilt, Opal Wiseman, Glitched Shaq, or Embiid
Bottom Line: One of, if not the best budget cards in 2k
Thank you for reading my review, hope you enjoy, and tell me if you want more and on which players!