Great card but overpriced
Written by ILOVELAMELO
Short paragraph summarizing the review and how you used the player
Bought for: 160k
- Driving to the rim: easy to drive in and get dunks with this lebron and with the HOF contact finisher makes him a great dunker.
- Shooting: Lebrons shooting is actually not bad and can hit consistently which surprises me.
- Athleticism: He’s really athletic, has gold fastbreak finisher and gold downhill so use him to drive in fast breaks or just drive in. — Takeover: Yeah idk why but it seems that his takeover meter charges extra fast than other cards.
- Overpriced: although above i said he’s really good but he’s overpriced i think. Usually he’s about 170k and i personally think for nms its too expensive and Dominique or B-Roy does the same thing.
- No QFS: For some reason 2k didn’t give him QFS. Not even a bronze one.
Recommended Strategy: Drive to the rim and dunk. Give him a shoe that boosts 3 or dunk see which one u prefer (ofc the best is both but too expensive). Plus also shoot some 3s or mids( mine keep on hitting )
Use if: You want an athletic dunker and you can afford it or have a lot of mt
Don't use if: you don’t have a lot of mt or you want to save up mt
Bottom Line: Actually a very good card but the main problem is the price