Dennis Smith Jr.
Written by foxygrandpa
insane animations on him
Bought for: packed tip off west
- Finishing: insane finishing for a pg he dunks on anyone, 90 driving dunk with gold contact slithery and relentless and a 95 driving dunk tendency, great animations near the rim and will contact dunk, quick first step silver
- Playmaking, good dribble sigs, feels faster than his speed stat says, has all the badges you need has all good playmaking ones at silver, capable of running offense as a primary ball handler
- Shooting: more than capable of hitting open shots, not a sniper but dont be afraid to pull it when open -Athleticism: 94 vertical, 87 speed with ball ( feels faster and can get up with a coach), a 90 stamina, this card is a beast
- defense: athletic enough to be competent but doesnt have the stats or badges to be a real defensive stopper
- Not gonna get many rebounds
- Shooting: shile he can hit open one hes not a real sharpshooter, gotta shoot smart shots
Recommended Strategy: "Drive, run the offense through him
Use if: "You want an athletic slashing playmaking budget point guard thats really fun to use"
Don't use if: "you have mroe mtp for something spicier or like shooters at point
Bottom Line: "Great value for money, gonna bang on a lot of heads for you, true budget beast