Glenn Robinson '08
We Already Got Him! WORSE ZEON
Written by Anonymouses
Hello guys, and I am back with another review, and we are going to be doing a review on this new diamond Glenn Robinson!
Bought For: Pulled. He a bin already I think he 80k maybe bit higher not sure rn.
- Butter release on current gen. It’s ZEON’S. GREENED SO MUCH. It’s green. Trust me.
- He is a sniper with range can hit from deep, especially that release. Especially with HOF Corner Specialist and Catch and Shoot and silver range.
- Good enough defender and moves well Laterally on defense, gets in lanes for me and good length!
- He is very strong and won’t get blown by even though his steal and interior defense isn’t the best.
- Gets lots of contacts with his 90 vertical, good dunk rating and tendency, with alright dunk animations with my experience!
- He has very good speed and moves very well. With his QFS he is fast. Zeon speed almost.
- Does the speedboost glitch, and can do a regular speedboost.
How to Use: Use as a dunker, a shooter, and get in lanes and RUN AT SF!!
Badges to Add: Deadeye, Flexible, Handles for days, Interceptor, tight handles.
- Not the best dribble sigs.
- Not a ideal steal rating, nor defensive tendency.
- Not the best rebounding if you want to use at PF.
- IFFY RELEASE ON NEXT GEN.
Level of Play: He is a Walmart Zeon but not on that level quite yet, unless you badge him out.
Bottom Line: Get this card when the quantity of cards are a lot which is most likely later. He is really, really good, near 5 stars. He is a 4.6 star card. That’s just pushing. Get him.