Steve Kerr '03
Great Heavy Budget Shooter
Written by anon_
This emerald Steve Kerr is a great heavy budget shooter and use if you are out of MT and want a cheap ok PG. While his defense is bad, he can make it up with his shooting.
Bought for: Pulled, but about 1K and lower
- Great playmaking for a emerald
- Well I mean he does have 94 three, but he also has steady shooter
- Rebounding: Obviously he's a 6'3'' Emerald PG so his rebounding won't be good
- His post game is obviously really bad, so only play him outside
- Defense: His defense is really, so if the opponent gets into the post, switch onto a bigger defender
Recommended Strategy: Catch and shoot, while taking the occasional shot off the dribble
Use if: You want a good heavy budget shooter
Don't use if: You need a good post PG or a good defender
Bottom Line: Great for his price and a great emerald shooter.