Don't Sleep On This One
Written by yellomit
This card is an all-round baller, and shouldn't be slept on.
Bought for: Pulled in a 20 box, but goes for roughly 20,000 MT
- Inside scoring: 80 driving dunk and catches bodies. Great post game too. His animations are smooth and easy to time.
- Outside scoring: Not an absolute sniper like say ruby Ray Allen, but has a great jumper with a good 3-point rating, so with badges added, can be deadly.
- Rebounding: While only 6'7", he FLIES for rebounds, especially on the offensive end. While his defensive rebound rating is better, he is definitely better offensively. He honestly reminds me of Rodman or Wallace.
- Speed: At first glance his speed isn't anything insane, but remember, he's a PF/SF. If you care more for fastbreaks and driving over height, play him at the 4 and put a speed with ball shoe on him (maybe the Kobe 1), and he'll get past almost any PF in the game outside of maybe Giannis.
- Height: He's only 6'7", so short for a PF, but this is only a minor problem. I play him at the 3 and he slots in great.
- Defense: Again, it isn't terrible by any stretch, but he can be caught napping on occasion. Also sometimes misses easy blocks.
Recommended Strategy: He's a slasher/post player mainly, so I reckon driving with him or post spinning into a dunk would be the best way to use him, but he can also camp in the corner and hit jumpers.
Use if: You want a solid SF that can do almost anything, especially on the offensive end.
Don't use if: You want a big defensive body in the paint to block shots.
Bottom Line: If you can grab him for under 20k MT, absolutely try him out. I reckon he'd be worth it for you, mainly for offense more than defense.