Kenrich Williams Review pt. 1
Written by Pdonme
This is part 1 of a 2 part review, this one of his amy and the other of his diamond. This is a solid card which is definitely worth your time to evo.
Bought for: Free from locker code (moments-evo-kenrich-williams if you want to know)
- Inside scoring: Solid interior force, can dunk and overpower shorter players.
- 3 point: Great shooter with a very nice release, definitely a plus.
- Athleticism: Guess it's the same thing as inside scoring.
- Mid-range: Once again, nice release and can make a lot of shots.
- Rebounding: This gets a bit better with the evo but yeah, it's decent so not much of a weakness.
- Range Extender: He doesn't have range extender so that's a problem, still, he can shoot quite well.
- Defense: Mostly height, he's a bit small for the forward spot but his shooting(kinda)makes up for it
Recommended Strategy: For 3 steals requirement, go to moments, Ersan Ilyasova triple threat, make Williams your smallest player, spam steal. It's pretty effective.
Other Comments: The evo is really really easy, shouldn't take longer than 20-30 minutes. they are: Make 2 threes in a single game, make 11 baskets in a single game, 3 steals in a single game, and 5 defensive rebounds in a single game. These can be done easily in TT.
Use if: Athletic forward who has great shooting
Don't use if: You need height, the biggest factor.
Bottom Line: One of the best free cards, easy evo, definitely recommend :)