Manu Ginobili '06
Manu Is Definitely Back!
Written by rajrod
Manu Ginobili is back and he is an excellent card. He seems lackluster at first with his thin frame and unconventional shooting animation. Manu is actually a beast in game with his incredible layups, spot up threes and surprising dunks. He is quick and will outrun everyone on a fast break and finish with a euro step layup or one handed jam. Apply defensive badges on him like Interceptor and Clamps and you have the best two-way Shooting Guard in the game.
Bought for: 170K MT
- Inside scoring: Great at finishing near the rim with the best layup badges
- Standing or Moving Shot 3pt: 88 (91 w/ Shoe) Confident release and can hit jump shots on the move
- Defense: Quick recovery/reaction time and active with bump steals
- Awkward release
- Weak rebounding
- Drive for easy lay-ups/dunks
- Spot up threes
- Utilize speed and quickness
Use if: You want the best slashing shooting guard in the game with a reliable outside shot
Don't use if: You need rebounding or strong defense
Bottom Line: Currently overpriced but absolutely the best SG at the moment who will pile up points as your number one offensive option.