Chris Bosh '12
Top 3 C THE CARD IS GODLY GOOD
Written by ILOVELAMELO
Haven’t done reviews for a while but imma do this one
Bought for: 230kMT with diamond shoe
- Shooting: Great pick and pop dude and also bails out and gets shots
- 3: He has 94 three...
- Inside scoring: Yeah he’s a C ofc his inside are good. Shooting is better tho
- D: His D is ok
- Dunks: His dunking is ok too
- Release: Base 29 on very quick is so good. Easy greens.
- Doesn’t always hit whites: For me this isn’t a problem cuz I usually can green with him BUT for soem ppl maybe you cant green then it may be a problem since he’s like 50-50 when it’s not green
- Droving layups: Tho he doesn’t always do layups but everytime he does it misses.
Recommended Strategy: Pick n pop, dribble then shoot, drive(make sure it’s dunk), post up, catch n shoot, etc (He’s very good in TTO)
Use if: You have MT and need a PF/C that can do everything and knows how to green shots
Don't use if: You are broke and hates base 29 on very quick and never greens shots
Bottom Line: Great value, good for cooking people in TTO, best stretch big in game imo, great release, great card ovr, top 3 C ties chamberlain and Kareem imo