High key the best card in site history
Don’t make me open another court case on yo ass
Having all of the lights at 11 is egregious
I like it but Gorgeous at 10 physically hurts me
I consider 1-8 to be perfect tracks, and this is my favorite album of all time.
I am bored. I’m not going to go into the detail that I did with Rodeo, and also my Rodeo rankings have changed since I posted that one because they change like every 3 days. Im going to be brutally honest and it’s going to piss a lot of Kanye fans off because I don’t have the generic MBDTF opinion that most people have.
1. Monster (idgaf what anyone says, this song literally only catches occasional shade because of Nicki. Idc, her verse goes stupid, Kanye and Jay both go ridiculously hard and that all together makes for my favorite song, even if it’s not objectively the best)
2. So Appalled (This song goes just as hard as monster, Pusha and Jay are great, Kanye has an amazing verse of his own. Most people wouldn’t have it this high but I love this song)
3. Dark Fantasy (some may not put it this high but idc, best intro in hip hop history)
4. Gorgeous (Kid Cudi and Kanye never miss, and this song is no exception. Perfect track.)
5. Devil In A New Dress (Mike Deans guitar solo. The best guest verse in Rick Ross’s underrated career. Kanye being great as always. Superhuman nut)
6. Runaway (Shoot me. I can say that as someone who used to have this as his best Kanye song of all time, the 3-minute outro is a little bit egregious. I love this song to death and Pusha T has one of his best career verses on it, but I can’t consider it better then the songs above)
7. All Of The Lights/AOTL Interlude (Probably the most overrated track from MBDTF, I love this song, the instrumental is beautiful, the interlude is perfect, I just simply don’t like it as much as the songs above it, partially because of the overplayed factor the song has as well as Power)
8. Power (How overplayed this song is hurts it a little but regardless this is still one of the best hype/pump up songs Kanye has in his discography)
9. Lost In The World/Who Will Survive In America (I love this song but during the chorus there’s just too much going on at once)
10. Blame Game (I love this song, but FUCK the Chris Rock skit at the end. Shit drags on for way too long, isn’t even remotely funny after a couple of listens, and I skip it every time now)
11. Hell Of A Life (This song is okay, easily the worst song on this album, and the only song I don’t have on constant rotation from this project)
The most irritating things about BLM and this whole situation is that
1. People see it as a trend and don’t actually support it
2. The movement is great and I whole heartedly support it but the company itself is more focused on getting Trump out of office
3. Not involved with the BLM movement but I feel like I should add that just because someone has a criminal record does not mean the cops have a right to murder him, and for people wondering why the white kid who was shot wasn’t all over the news while George Floyd was, those were 2 entirely different situations
- George Floyds murder was caught on camera, the child’s was not (from what I understand)
- George Floyds murder was due to his skin color, the child’s was not (from what I understand)
- George Floyds on camera video still took longer time to be brought justice than the childs, the child’s murderer was found and arrested 2 days later
I’m so done with this year bro. Rest in paradise Chadwick Boseman.
Don’t be a dick Kenan. Send him all your templates.