Right off the bat, Sampson, Arenas, and Derozan and maybe even rose HAVE to go hahaha (Im guessing the last 3 are reserves)
Id tactically downgrade Kobe and get even KPJ or Quentin Richardson, then you'll have more MT. Pick-up PD Sabonis for Sampson
Sell Rose and Arenas and get glitched Steve Nash and grind for Donovan Mitchell (10000% worth the grind) If you dont want to grind, get even Anfernee Simons
GLitched Dino wouldn't be bad
Get Diamond Kemp
and then get another PG
Or tactically downgrade some Opals and rack MT to upgrade other spots
Your team is ok. But heres what I would do...
1. Sell Desmond Mason unless you gave him range and replace him with someone even cheaper like Kevin Porter Jr., Quentin Richardson, or anyone else or if you are ok with grinding you can get Ray Allen (he is as easy as Donovan Mitchell)
2. Sell Isaiah Thomas and get glitched Steve Nash
3. Dirk HAS to go, he is outdated, get someone like glitched Dino whos 5k mt
4. Kevin Love is okay if you like him.
5. Definitely get Sabonis, he is a beast (replace lamarcus)
6. Connie is preference, that is up to you
7. Maybe get AK-47 for Mitch Richmond
Malik, Mitchell, and Ellis are good though
Who do I replace though? I usually run a 10 man rotation. So do I get rid of Brent Barry and move AK to the 3, Kemp to the backup 4, and start Sabonis at the 4?
I feel that would be a good move