Cavs_LeBron_Kyrie said in Thursday, May 18th, 2017 23:13 pm
No he didn't
who pays attention to where your feet are during a basketball game
Zaza didn't doanything wrong
All he did was play defense
Even if that injury cost the Spurs the game
Kawhi and Greg Pop know it
People who actually aren't brain dead know it too
True. Look at Zaza's reaction to the foul. He did not know he fouled him or touch Kawhi's foot unpurposely.
Dlete123 said in Thursday, May 18th, 2017 18:21 pm
I will get a lot of hate for saying this but Reggie Miller is overrated and should not even be considered a top ten shooting guard.
- He is a poor ball handler
- He isn't good at creating his own shot
- he has garbage defense
- Most of his shots were made for him either from a screen or an assist
- Career averages are 18.2 pts, 1.7 turnovers, 0.2 blocks, 1.1 Steals, 3 assists, 3 rebounds, .888% free throw, 54%Filed goal percentage, 39 3 point percentage, and averaging 34 minutes a game.
- accolades: 5 times all star 3 time all NBA 3rd team and hall of fame
- he has never ever been a top 10 player in the league
No way am I saying he is bad it's just that people give him to much credit for shooting some clutch threes he is a good player but not a top 10 shooting guard. Top 20 I would say
Buddy Hield. He is the best from the team.
First of all, Zaza reaction to the foul was in disbelief. Zaza did not know he touch Kawhi's foot purposely.
Markelle Fultz, Lonzo Ball, Malik Monk
Daybe said in Monday, May 15th, 2017 2:26 am
You see what Curry did without Durant????
All of you?