By H4k33mD4Dr34m0l4juw0n »
Damian said in Friday, April 12th, 2019 18:32 pm

2013 Hear was the best team peak Bron ever assembled, KG still dominates him in nearly every single statistical category 

That playoff run saw Dirk run through the most elite teams in the league, sweeping the Lakers and taking a considerably worse Mavs squad to the Finals is already impressive enough. Bron has no excuses for 2011, he was considered to be at his physical apex with a way better roster than what Dirk was working with. Tell me when KG actually lead his team through a juggernaut conference with a roster of that mediocrity

By AddidasBasketball32 »
CavFanatic1212 said in Thursday, April 11th, 2019 21:55 pm

yao was not that great my guy, and embiid is definitely no where near top 5 are you kidding, id take freaking horford over embiid

Well, there's no definitive list then; we've never seen what KAJ could do against Hakeem or Embiid playing against Wilt. Also what kind of disrespectful bs is that about taking Horford over Embiid, Stay off the WEEEDUUHHHHH (I probably should aswell)

By AddidasBasketball32 »
H4k33mD4Dr34m0l4juw0n said in Saturday, April 13th, 2019 15:20 pm

That playoff run saw Dirk run through the most elite teams in the league, sweeping the Lakers and taking a considerably worse Mavs squad to the Finals is already impressive enough. Bron has no excuses for 2011, he was considered to be at his physical apex with a way better roster than what Dirk was working with. Tell me when KG actually lead his team through a juggernaut conference with a roster of that mediocrity

Amen, still don't know how this a debate

By vincecarter15 »

PG:

1. Magic Johnson

2. Chris Paul

3. Steve Nash

4. Stephen Curry

5. Jason Kidd

SG:

1. Michael Jordan

2. Kobe Bryant

3. Dwyane Wade

4. Clyde Drexler

5. Tracy McGrady

(6. Vince Carter)

SF:

1. LeBron James

2. Larry Bird

3. Elgin Baylor

4. John Havlichek

5. Paul Pierce

PF:

1. Tim Duncan

2. Kevin Garnett

3. Charles Barkley

4. Karl Malone

5. Dirk Nowitzki

C:

1. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

2. Hakeem Olajuwon

3. Wilt Chamberlain

4. Shaquille O'Neal

5. Bill Russell

By H4k33mD4Dr34m0l4juw0n »

What in the actual fuck ^

By Damian »
H4k33mD4Dr34m0l4juw0n said in Saturday, April 13th, 2019 15:20 pm

That was a great run no doubt, but I just cannot put Dirk over KG. KG was just SO much better defensively and was close enough on offense without a three point shot. KG is the only player in history to reach at least 25,000 points, 10,000 rebounds, 5,000 assists, 1,500 steals & 1,500 blocks in his career, the only player to average at least 20 points, 10 rebounds and 5 assists per game for 6 consecutive seasons.KG is one of four players to win MVP and DPOY during his career. (Michael Jordan, Hakeem Olajuwon, and David Robinson).

In 2004, KG won MVP averaging 24/14/5/2 on 50% + led his team in ALL 5 stat categories. Also, was THREE votes away from being unanimous MVP.

KG in '08 averaged 19 & 9 on 53% while being the DPOY + 3rd in MVP voting. He ancored Boston's defense in which they allowed 9

KG in Game 6 of the 2008 Finals: 26 points, 14 rebounds, 4 assists, 3 steals on 10/18 FG. Celtics win by +39. Should've won Finals MVP.

The Celtics in their prime years: 2008: Finals Apperance w/ KG 2009: 2nd Round Exit w/o KG 2010: Finals Apperance w/ KG

Kevin Garnett's MVP season: 24ppg/14rpg/5apg/1spg/2bpg on 50% fg...just look at those stats lmao he was such an elite rebounder and passer he was the best passing PF of the 2000s

Dirk Nowitzki's MVP season: 26ppg/7rpg/3apg/0.7spg/1bpg on 48% fg...you mean to tell me that KG wasn't better

Last edited Apr 15th, 2019 by Damian