By Bogotac »
By X-Man23 »
By lagendz »

Congrats lakers...

You got a player who will stunt the growth of ur young players, cause a ton of drama in ur orginization, force u to make bad trades, and get swept by the Warriors in the first round.

Liked by Bogotac and StarGazer131
By Damian »

lol

By Bogotac »
lagendz said in Monday, July 2nd, 2018 2:52 am

Congrats lakers...

You got a player who will stunt the growth of ur young players, cause a ton of drama in ur orginization, force u to make bad trades, and get swept by the Warriors in the first round.

3-6 mafia

By Sarken »

All the sudden everyone hates LeBron now that he's on the Lakers

By Bogotac »
By NorthSide »

i'm actually ok with his decision, no hate towards him

Ā 

Ā 

By StarGazer131 »
lagendz said in Monday, July 2nd, 2018 2:52 am

Congrats lakers...

i really hope this doesn't happen, lebron says he's willing to wait. but just look at the past of peopleĀ in order to make predictions about the future.

Liked by Damian
By Damian »
StarGazer131 said in Sunday, July 8th, 2018 22:57 pm

i really hope this doesn't happen, lebron says he's willing to wait. but just look at the past of peopleĀ in order to make predictions about the future.

LeBron is going to stop being the playmaker imo, I think Walton will do a great job of changing LeBrons playstyle and making more effective. LeBron will get his 25-28 PPG, 5-7 RPG, 6-8 APG but Walton is going to make it as easy for Lebron as possible especially considering he's coming off his 15th season and is heading to 34 years old just in 5 monthsĀ