By DennisDeDecker »

Anyone else having difficulties with fantasy domination? Can't seem to make it work. Any suggestions...?

Last edited Sep 19th, 2018 by DennisDeDecker
By Modog8421 »

Get a Point Guard that has speed and can shoot 3s from top of key. Curry, Gibson, Baron Davis, Lilliard. Every time you inbound the ball sprint with the PG towards downcourt right before you get to half court pass to pg while he is sprinting 8nout of 10 time you will be open at the top cent of the court by the 3pt line. I know some of those teams are brutal but it's the only way. I had to play MVP and they had like 7 Galaxy Opals. Shit took me 3 times. I was up by 8 with a 2 min to go and fricking MJ and Magic ripped me a new one. 

By DennisDeDecker »

thx for the info man, I'll give it a try. 

By leightz14 »

Out of curiosity, what are the rewards for each fanstay domination game? Is it tokens or still 3 packs like regular. I’m about 6 games off

By lintendo2630 »

Curry,  Baron Davis are expensive!

Lillard and Gibson are good but when you have to play defense they suck. Especially against teams with magic.

-What I do is play Ben simmons or Grant hill at PG for defense and height (especially against magic). They can clamp everybody up at the PG position. Sometimes they will steal and easy points.

-I have Klay with all the gold badges or Mitch richmond and when they run into their SG position I just shoot a limitless 3. It hits about 50% of the time.

That's how I win, with klay or mitch score 20+ points.

-If shooting doesn't work. Pick and fade with kristaps/embid/cousins/towns. If that doesn't work. Post up with kristaps/embid/cousins/towns and do a fade away.

- Cheese the CPU, I offball with my center, do block get rebound, fast break and BANG fast 3 from klay or mitch richmond. 

I end up with 900-1100MT. 

Last edited Sep 20th, 2018 by lintendo2630
By freddy111 »

You get 8 token per set & 2 packs that contain uniforms.

By OldSchoolBaller »

Hey Ballers,

Thanks for the tips - I must have played the Bulls Fantasy team 50 times (cost me a fortune in contracts) and I thought I had stacked my team with Amethyst Players, with a couple diamonds (Camby and Baron Davis) but I was getting smoked.

I tried my best defensive team...nope.

Finally, I started Davis, and Leonard on Jordan, LBJ on Pippen...but the real key was double stacking great post rebounders and defenders in the post.  I brought Klay and Curry off the bench, with a similar line-up at SF, PF and Centre - I got way more offensive boards and spread the D - Curry and Klay didn't hurt me as bad on defense, and they made up for it their shooting. 

I finally beat those AI Pricks - but if it weren't for my 10/11 at the line, I would have missed my MT (for the 4th time) in beating them - so get the freethrows. 

Good luck - now I have to beat that stupid Onyx line-up...WTF...Domination is crazy hard this year.  Thanks again.  

By lintendo2630 »
OldSchoolBaller said in Saturday, September 29th, 2018 3:36 am

Hey Ballers,

Thanks for the tips - I must have played the Bulls Fantasy team 50 times (cost me a fortune in contracts) and I thought I had stacked my team with Amethyst Players, with a couple diamonds (Camby and Baron Davis) but I was getting smoked.

I tried my best defensive team...nope.

Finally, I started Davis, and Leonard on Jordan, LBJ on Pippen...but the real key was double stacking great post rebounders and defenders in the post.  I brought Klay and Curry off the bench, with a similar line-up at SF, PF and Centre - I got way more offensive boards and spread the D - Curry and Klay didn't hurt me as bad on defense, and they made up for it their shooting. 

I finally beat those AI Pricks - but if it weren't for my 10/11 at the line, I would have missed my MT (for the 4th time) in beating them - so get the freethrows. 

Good luck - now I have to beat that stupid Onyx line-up...WTF...Domination is crazy hard this year.  Thanks again.  

I beat them in two tries xD   Just shoot 3's all the time and fade away/pick fade

By Squirtledude7 »

Nice. Tbh i think having amethysts in ur team isnt great. Try stacking ur team with diamonds and above only. Sell all your not being used cards and you can get heaps of diamonds and pd cards from the auction house. Thats what i did and that means that anyone that comes on the court for my team is a weapon. But if ur really good with those amethysts, keep them