By AlphaGoat »

i dont think 2k will do this but, i think it would be good for 2k lovers to have time and appriciate the entire city. Instead of calling it "The Neighborhood" they should call it "The City" . 

other then hoverboards, instagram for myplayer phones, and Gucci Stores. They should add Our choices of cars like LAMBOS, FERRARIS, and so on.... but what im saying is that i was just watching 2k park glitches, and i think they should extend out neighborhood and make it feel like GTA  a little beacuse 2k has all that time to make backrounds for the parks but they probs think its a waste of time for them to make a small court and the outside is all designed perfectly well but no one can enter it, well of course unless u get glitcht, NBA 2k19 has already extended the neighborood engouh for us with custom skateboards, bikes, t shirt designs, footlocker, dunk ocntest, trampolines, and DODGE BALL like damn 2k, ronnie u mad,...... anyway this is strictly my opionion, some of the things i say u mght disagree, but u know these are just my suggestions for NBA 2K20

Liked by Cruzin2K
By UncleCash »

i also think they should

By Chrissy1415 »

They should