By Chrissy1415 »

So I have been thinking of creating a MyLeague for a very long time but I don't have 2k19, but then I thought of something like Fantasy Football, and then I had it a League where there are no real games a league where all of the games are simulated. Now I have finally created one and I am pleased to say people started joining so fast I couldn't even react in time. No actual playing againsts each other it will be a season starting with a draft only real 2k players comment down in my lineup https://2kmtcentral.com/19/lineups/87778/going-to-create-a-myleague#comment-1421284 if you want to be in the contest or run it with me I can take up to 3 other people to manage it as well. We will decide the schedule and let you know who all you will play this might take time but if you are up for a challenge comment down below I think this will be fun.​

Last edited 5 weeks ago by Chrissy1415
By Chrissy1415 »

30 Teams 12-13 players on each team and the "admins" will decide the schedule.

If 30 people is too many we will cut it down to 20 with two 10 team conferences. 

Managers include Me Chrissy1415 as your GM but anyone else who wants to be on the board can comment in doing so you become my personal assistants helping me 100% of the way. 

Last edited 5 weeks ago by Chrissy1415
By Chrissy1415 »

Draft-

The draft will be arranged by the order you commented im in and you can choose any player as long as the player is on 2k provide the overall and I will create a lineup and name it soandso's lineup if you have any questions later on dm me and I will provide my best answers. As of now just comment down below on my lineup if there are any questions.

1st Pick- LOKxICE

2nd Pick- mod_penetrator

3rd Pick- mattheriver

4th Pick- slowmogods

5th Pick- Pres24

6th Pick- UncleCash 

7th Pick- TheCBgamer 

8th Pick- jondh

9th Pick- J Brown+ J Tatum

10th Pick- CurryFam#30

11th Pick- spider

12th Pick- whitegirlgamer11