By BadmonTing »

I will never buy this game again. I was winning by 17 points.. and the computer controlled the entire game to allow this bum to storm back with only 3 minutes left to win. I called timeouts, nothing worked. Then with 20 seconds left.. this dude is some how winning by 4 points. This happens way too much. It's a glitch to start your team playing crappy first quarter then let computer momentum cheese take over. This game is complete rip off. The same cheesers and same computer rigged game play. 

I spend all this time grinding for diamond players and 2K cheats any fucking way. 

By aka_DirtySwish »

Lol calm down man, MyTeam is an absolute joke of a mode that shouldn't be taken seriously in the first place. Believe me, I get pissed off too that I run a civilized motion offense, getting great looks in the paint every game........................only for 2k to say "F*** you" to me by having my opponent succeed with crappy 5 out tactics. There's no skill in MyTeam when you can get away with having 0 inside game by just spamming jump shots all game.

If you wanted a MyTeam that resembled anything close to a legit basketball game, 2k16 was where it was at. This shitty game mode is designed for park scrubs that think they're good at 5 on 5.

My H2H record on standard Play Now Online with normal teams makes my myteam h2h record look average, because it's not based off bullsh** that dreams are made of.

All that being said though bro, there's nobody to blame but yourself for blowing a lead that massive with 3 minutes to go.

Liked by Jlove000
By BadmonTing »

30 seconds left, Diamond Carmelo loses the ball out of bounds for a rigged unforced turnover. Then my diamond center gets called for a defensive 3 second call, then.. he hits a wide open 3 with a gold player.. even though I had stay at home defense. lol Crazy part is.. I already knew 2K would cheat and bring him back. Beacuse it happens all of the time on MyTeam. All these bums do is chuck 3s and 2K cheats the whole game. There's times I'm winning and it's cheating for me. It's like arcade mode. My Penny Hardaway, loses the ball for no reason. I could see if my oppnonent was actually playing on ball defense. Then I wouldn't be retiring from this game. If a real basketball coach or player ever played MyTeam, they would lose their mind. Coach K would flip out. Coach Boehiem would throw his jacket on the floor.. Greg Papa would be pissed! 

Oh and 2K gave me a loss for no reason. They gave me 2 losses. lol I'm done with this rigged game. 

Last edited Dec 10th, 2018 by BadmonTing
By _smooth »

This is just you being salty bro. Just chill, its a game. Gold players can hit 3's, tier of card doesn't matter. I can ball out with emeralds. And off ball defense is part of the game. You just need to learn how to counter it. And if you lost the ball it means 1. you got ripped,  2. you ran into a player which made you lose the ball, or 3. you spammed some dribble moves and triggered an animation. You also shouldn't get mad at someone who plays a perimeter offense. Its literally a playstyle. If you were up by 17, you should have slowed the offense to get rid of momentum. Run the P&R or P&F. Run down clock, man to man defense, always offball and offballer. When you see your center in the paint, just user him. It's no glitch, he just got the better of you when it counted. Plain and simple.

Liked by Chrissy1415
By kgb725 »
aka_DirtySwish said in Monday, December 10th, 2018 21:04 pm

Lol calm down man, MyTeam is an absolute joke of a mode that shouldn't be taken seriously in the first place. Believe me, I get pissed off too that I run a civilized motion offense, getting great looks in the paint every game........................only for 2k to say "F*** you" to me by having my opponent succeed with crappy 5 out tactics. There's no skill in MyTeam when you can get away with having 0 inside game by just spamming jump shots all game.

If you wanted a MyTeam that resembled anything close to a legit basketball game, 2k16 was where it was at. This shitty game mode is designed for park scrubs that think they're good at 5 on 5.

My H2H record on standard Play Now Online with normal teams makes my myteam h2h record look average, because it's not based off bullsh** that dreams are made of.

All that being said though bro, there's nobody to blame but yourself for blowing a lead that massive with 3 minutes to go.

Park players dont play MT and when they do they're trash. I do admit there's some problems that are harder to deal with in MT since all the players are juiced but park players just want to speedboost and shoot shitty jumpers all day

By _smooth »
kgb725 said in Tuesday, December 11th, 2018 19:23 pm

Park players dont play MT and when they do they're trash. I do admit there's some problems that are harder to deal with in MT since all the players are juiced but park players just want to speedboost and shoot shitty jumpers all day

I've seen alot of park players. They're the guys that only use speedboosting players. Draymond, Hedo, Giannis, etc on the same team, call Iso, and constantly use the speedboost stepback drive, kick out, stepback, three, green

Last edited Dec 11th, 2018 by _smooth
Liked by August12
By BadmonTing »

Pink Diamond Blake Griffin missing a wide open dunk with hall of fame posterizer badge. Then on a different play, I called a beautiful pick and roll and Blake stops running to the hoop and turns his back the opposite way, just so the pass goes flying out of bounds. MyTeam is rigged. I play better with 78 rated Dion Waiters and bronze Tyler Lydon than I do with a full diamond team. And the defensive settings don't even work on this game. 

By _smooth »
BadmonTing said in Wednesday, December 12th, 2018 0:24 am

Pink Diamond Blake Griffin missing a wide open dunk with hall of fame posterizer badge. Then on a different play, I called a beautiful pick and roll and Blake stops running to the hoop and turns his back the opposite way, just so the pass goes flying out of bounds. MyTeam is rigged. I play better with 78 rated Dion Waiters and bronze Tyler Lydon than I do with a full diamond team. And the defensive settings don't even work on this game. 

If you wanna talk realistic, Blake does miss dunks irl sometimes. Posterizer has nothing to do with wide open dunks btw, only contested. And yes sometimes the P&R doesn't always work, that has to do with Blake's tendencies. You shouldn't pass the ball until you know for sure that Blake isn't gonna stop. And defensive settings work beautifully. On ball tight, off ball moderate, go over screens. And a few others is what I use. You just need more practice. And before you say Blake has 99 dunk, Klay has 99 3 but that doesn't mean he'll hit every open shot. A 99 driving layup won't hit every layup contested, but you might hit all your open ones. Layup is the easiest shot. 

Last edited Dec 12th, 2018 by _smooth
By miggyme1 »

You shouldnt be missing wide open dunks in a videogame. Stop with that garbage right now. I agree that u shouldnt be able to posterize EVERYTIME but if a pink diamond card is missing wide open dunks thats a major flaw and needs to be addressed. U cant defend that garbage. Ive hit every green release jumper,the day i start missing green release jumpers im done with 2k and everyone should. 

By _smooth »
miggyme1 said in Thursday, December 13th, 2018 8:54 am

You shouldnt be missing wide open dunks in a videogame. Stop with that garbage right now. I agree that u shouldnt be able to posterize EVERYTIME but if a pink diamond card is missing wide open dunks thats a major flaw and needs to be addressed. U cant defend that garbage. Ive hit every green release jumper,the day i start missing green release jumpers im done with 2k and everyone should. 

So do you want realistic gameplay or arcade? Make up your minds. Whatever program 2K uses has a % for attributes. 99 driving dunk isn't 100. Just because he's a PD doesn't mean any different than a sapphire with 96 dunk. And green releases aren't guaranteed I hope you know that. They can be missed.