By miggyme1 »

Havent missed a green release yet so yea. I want real gameplay in the confines of a VIDEOGAME....do u understand what that means? Im not asking for a videogame to mimic real life (impossible). But if i spend the coin to get this pink diamond card with HOF posterize,99 standing dunk,99 driving dunk HE SHOULD NOT BE MISSING WIDE OPEN DUNKS IN A VIDEOGAME. Its that simple.I cant complain if i miss some contested dunks,hell thats fair. Spare me the arcadey talk. Give me a game that makes sense. Thats all im asking for. 

By Rylieisabeast »
_smooth said in Thursday, December 13th, 2018 18:29 pm

So do you want realistic gameplay or arcade? Make up your minds. Whatever program 2K uses has a % for attributes. 99 driving dunk isn't 100. Just because he's a PD doesn't mean any different than a sapphire with 96 dunk. And green releases aren't guaranteed I hope you know that. They can be missed.

greens will be missed like 1-1000 of the times. but yeah, people were upset how dunking was so op last year, but now everyone complains that its realistic. what is 2k supposed to do??

By Swiss49689 »

I seriously can't play this game anymore. I'm by far done after this year. I want to pull my hair out with the bullshit I encounter online TT. Its obvious that my players are not playing like they should and I lose to people that are awful at this game. I mean, the animations are so fucking lame when the game decides I'm not winning. I get frustrated because I don't feel I'm in control of the game with my skill or that the ball drop has any skill at all itself. If I let my team lose so many games, I tend not to be equilized for a period of time. The ball drop can continously give you crazy bad drops for an entire day. Then the next day I get on and I'm getting great board one after another but my guys act like I am handicaped. I know the equilizer is taking over when my player seems like I can't run properly. I can call out that something stupid is gonna happen and sure enough it does. 

I've played 2k and other nba games since the early 90s. I've played myteam for 4 years and not just alittle bit here n there. Seriously, I'm moving on too better times in my life and this game will be no where fucking near me.

By Swiss49689 »

This game gets me to a point where I can't help but get pissed. I don't understand why my players start acting like they cant run from the start of a game. While I watch the guy I'm playing have terrible defense and offense. They some how end up winning after me missing so many open shots it gets insane. Why would I ever invest in a game like this again, its very very bad online. I can handle it when I'm playing someone that is at least good but I cant handle knowing the guy im playing is scoring with low tier cards in ways they shouldnt on PDs or Opal wilt. Your talking about contested 3 after contested 3. I dont know what to do but feel like a rabbit that is being eaten by a lion. Except im the lion and they are the lamb, but thats the frustrating part. I switch to all saphire team and win just as much with a lot less running through 3 feet of water or missing wide open good timed shots. I know things happen by chance but if I put in bad cards and lose so many times i wont be equilized for an entire day it seems. In asny case, I find this to be that part of the game that makes you want a better team but it will never matter as long as luck can out shine skill. Maybe not every game but when it does happen it makes you feel like you got mulested.

By aka_DirtySwish »

I'm not gonna lie, this post becomes more legit and more valid as the games go on.

There are games where you can just "feel" that 2k f*cks with the sliders from the opening tip and it's obvious. Everything from shot success, draw foul chance, recovering from screens, CPU awareness...............all those factors vary from game to game and that's what pisses me off, inconsistency. I hate working with random variables that are pre-determined regardless of skill.

By _smooth »
miggyme1 said in Saturday, December 15th, 2018 8:12 am

Havent missed a green release yet so yea. I want real gameplay in the confines of a VIDEOGAME....do u understand what that means? Im not asking for a videogame to mimic real life (impossible). But if i spend the coin to get this pink diamond card with HOF posterize,99 standing dunk,99 driving dunk HE SHOULD NOT BE MISSING WIDE OPEN DUNKS IN A VIDEOGAME. Its that simple.I cant complain if i miss some contested dunks,hell thats fair. Spare me the arcadey talk. Give me a game that makes sense. Thats all im asking for. 

And how often do you think you'll miss a wide open dunk? I've missed 1 green all year, and 1 or 2 open dunks.

By _smooth »
aka_DirtySwish said in Tuesday, December 18th, 2018 21:00 pm

I'm not gonna lie, this post becomes more legit and more valid as the games go on.

There are games where you can just "feel" that 2k f*cks with the sliders from the opening tip and it's obvious. Everything from shot success, draw foul chance, recovering from screens, CPU awareness...............all those factors vary from game to game and that's what pisses me off, inconsistency. I hate working with random variables that are pre-determined regardless of skill.

The sliders are on Superstar difficulty, to say that 2K alters them game after game is irrational. Sure every now and then something happens that probably shouldn't have. But all games have that factor. This is all conspiracy about 2K altering sliders. Factors don't vary at all. If anything, only home court advantage matters.

By Swiss49689 »

Seriously, fuck 2k, this game is a massive waste of time and money.

By Swiss49689 »

The better team I use in TTO, the worse I am equlized. I broke 2 controllers today and I haven't in years of getting pissed at 2k basketball games. I hate this game more now then ever! Dont you love the games where you can control your players? God this game makes me sick for real and im so glad to say fuck 2k.

By Swiss49689 »

About every 5 games I get one where no matter how good I am I won't win. This has nothing to do with the person I'm playing being better then me. I am scratching my head because it seems the better cards I use the worse I get screwed in TTO when its programed for me to lose.  Its hard for me not to notice when the animations become so slow to start a game. It seems like no matter how good I am and how good of a team I have, I'm not earning shit at all from TTO. I've been playing for 6 hours and been winning 8 or 9 out of 10 games. I am barely able to win half games that are equalized. The ball drop can be nasty at times, consistantly moving away from the better things on the board. 5 balls in a row avoiding 3 spaces every drop. I get better cards when they are bronze compared to gold, why is that? Out of the last 2 weeks of playing I've only got 1 tb card and I've seen so many. I'm not getting shit for rewards.