By JonasJerebkoBurnerAcct »
DaRiAn_Yeet said in Saturday, September 12th, 2020 6:41 am

We are not strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A total commitment is what I'm thinking You wouldn't get this from any other guy I just want to tell you how I feel I have to make you understand I will never abandon you I will never let you down I will never run and give you up I'll never make you cry I'll never say goodbye I'll never tell a lie and hurt you We've known each other for so long Your heart has been hurting but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're going to play And if you ask me how I feel Don't tell me you're too blind to see I will never abandon you I will never disappoint you I will never run and abandon you I will never make you cry I will never say goodbye I will never tell a lie and hurt you I will never abandon you I will never let you downI will never run and leave you I will never make you cry I will never say goodbye I will never tell a lie and hurt you I will never give, I will never give (I surrender) (Ooh) I will never give,I will never give (I give you up) We have known each other for so long Your heart has been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what has been going on We know the game and we are going to play it I just want to tell you how I feel I have to make you understand I will never abandon you I will never let you down I will never run and abandon you I will never make you cry I will never say goodbye I will never tell a lie and hurt you I will never abandon you I will never let you down I will never run and abandon you I will never make you cry I will never to say goodbye I will never tell a lie and hurt you I will never abandon you I will never disappoint you I will never run and abandon you I will never make you cry

ive just been rick rolled

By UncleCash »

Bru I made this shit 2 years ago and a bunch of 2020 users came here to talk lmfaoooo, this was such an OG forum, miss em

By UncleCash »

Olvidé togoogle traducir esa mierda, lo siento más allá de mí. solía estar loco strick con esto lol

By KINGJAMES62 »
By xxXhYpERXxx »

taco bell

By UncleCash »
By xxXhYpERXxx »
By Idabalot »

pesados