By spider »

MY LEAGUE

Welcome to my league this is place where we will have 8 people. There will be 10 games. Everybody will start with a default team so that we don’t take a lot time drafting. WE will start right now but you can still join at anytime

Also if you are not on for a while basketball players on your team with leave your team.

GAMES:the games with be simulated but everything with be counted.

EXAMPLE: overall

Games will be every tuesday and thursday.

NEWS/STANDINGS:the standings will be updated every tuesday and thursday. The news will be every friday. About players of the week, team of the week and ingeries.

BIDS/DRAFT:this is a little different than a normal draft mainly because people aren’t on all the time. Ok now its more like a bid but you guys have $500,000 to put on players. Every game you win you get $500,000 more dollars to put on people. When you lose games you get $200,000 to put on players. The people that are up for grabs will be on my lineup called draft league. You must sent how much you are spending on players to me personally or it will not be counted. You will need the following.

Name of player,how much money you want to put on them.

New players will be added every monday and wednesday.https://2kmtcentral.com/19/lineups/119422/draft-league

TRADES:you can trade with anybody that wants to but you have to make sure i see it or it does not count. Best way to do this is to post it on the forum or text me personally.

OFFERS:every once and while a basketball player will want to join your team you can accept or decline (keep in mind if you decline you might not seee them again).

INGERIES:ingeries happen because other wise you could have the most overpowered team that wins every game. These have a chance of happening after every game and will be annonced on news.

FREE AGENTS:these are players that you can have for free but you can only take one every 24 hours these will be on my lineup called free agents. This will be updated every monday and wednesday.https://2kmtcentral.com/19/lineups/119423/free-agents

SELLING PLAYERS:you can now sell players for a price you want.

PLAYOFFS: lucky you no matter what you have a chance at the championship game. But the better you did in the normal season the better team you play. You can lose only once before you are out.

CHAMPIONSHIP: The ultimate test of did you make a good team. Like a normal game it will be simulated but every single detail will make sure if you had the better team you will win.

If this league goes well i might hold another one and if i do the people who were in this one joins the next one you guys will get to keep your team.

LET ME KNOW AT THE END OF THE LEAGUE IF I SHOULD DO ANOTHER.

Good luck at making it to the top.

N3MF8xm4va3zxm_WmLiAg_2znme2iC3Junu9eYym                                                

Last edited 5 days ago by spider
By spider »

1. CurryFam#30   TEAM NAME: big baller boys

2.Chrissy1415

3.DrewBerry        TEAM NAME:dublin shamrocks

4. bobQ~

5.mattheriver      TEAM NAME:Montreal Poutines​

6.KINGJAMES62  TEAM NAME:Soaring Eagles

7.DANK_M3M3S   TEAM NAME:Los Angeles Gucci

8.Houndblue   

9.ThePackDude24 TEAM NAME: mootew team

10.Djz38                 TEAM NAME:California Cavs