By DrewBerry »

HOW TO PHOTOSHOP on photopea.com

STEP 1: Go to Photopea.com

STEPĀ 2: Go to file tab and select open.

STEPĀ 3: Find your image and put it onto the site.

STEP 4: Click the camera looking button in the bottom right corner. This is a layer mask. above that button is your guide. You HAVE to click on the white blank screen that is right next to your imageĀ before drawing.

STEP 5: Make sure your brush is color black.Ā 

STEP 6: Color everything around your image. the background should appear transparent with palletes.

STEPĀ 7: Once you do Step 6, click File-Export as-PNG.

STEP 8: (TTVWESTWOLF THANK YOU) make sure to go over to blending options and change the blend mode to overlay. i dont do this but apparently this works, i do it differently and it works.

STEP 8: Before you hit save another screen should appear. Make sure to click don't use palettes. .

STEP 9 : Go to the card creator tab on the site. Insert yourĀ image and make sure to select use photo background.

Last edited Jan 25th, 2019 by DrewBerry
By TRXE120 »
DrewBerry said in Wednesday, January 16th, 2019 14:13 pm

STEP 4: Click the camera looking button in the bottom right corner. This is a layer mask.

STEP 5: Make sure your your brush is color black.Ā 

STEP 6: Color everything around your image. the background should appear transparent with palletes.

STEP 8: Before you hit save another screen should appear. Make sure to click don't use palettes.

STEP 9 : Go to the card creator tab on the site. Insert yourĀ image and make sure to select use photo background.

i think u skipped some steps cuz mine didnt turn out right

Liked by KeyThinking
By KyrieIrvingBang »

i colored everything and everything appears transparent and nothing is working

By KyrieIrvingBang »

https://imgur.com/a/o9IMdba

here's the card and i tested it out to see if it would work mid way and it doesn't work much

Last edited Jan 23rd, 2019 by KyrieIrvingBang
By TTV_West_Wolf »
DrewBerry said in Wednesday, January 16th, 2019 14:13 pm

STEP 4: Click the camera looking button in the bottom right corner. This is a layer mask. above that button is your guide. You HAVE to click on the white blank screen that is right next to your imageĀ before drawing.

STEP 5: Make sure your brush is color black.Ā 

STEP 8: Before you hit save another screen should appear. Make sure to click don't use palettes.

i did this but it just shows as a player png

By TRXE120 »

Exactly.

By TRXE120 »

You messed the stuff up.

By KennyWWE2 »

Welcome to the Dark Side of 2kmtc

By H4k33mD4Dr34m0l4juw0n »
By KyrieIrvingBang »

can someone please give a good photopea tutorial?