By trapmunnybenny »

Any help on how to beat the unrealistic defense that is All-Time Domination? I'm stuck on the Lakers, Spurs, and Celtics all because everyone wants to be a 99 defensive overall

By jacobiharris »

You honestly have to get hella lucky playing against those teams and their Hella GOD LIKE defense. Havlicek, Magic, Bird, and Kobe destroyed me for like three days straight. had to invest in PD Jordan to beat them. 

Guard tight and deny ball on off ball defense. get a neutralizer for Magic because he's going to pound you.... severely... 

By Tessai »

Against Magic, get a shooting guard with good passing and ball handling and run the offense through him.  Or a small forward like LeBron.

By DennisDeDecker »

What helped for me is a good def Center (Ralph Samson fi) and playing off bal def. The computer plays much better def than you can, always play as your Center in def. You can leave the centers pretty much alone so you can help with the block/shot contest as your center.

I'm stuck withe the final game of all time dom, any suggestions?

By WiseMan4216 »

My best advice to you is to go into your defensive settings and playing tight on and off-ball. For screens, do a hard hedge. The only person who ever set a screen that can actually hurt you consistently from the midrange was KG, and he hardly played. Like you, I always played as my center. Just don't get baited on passes or they'll get a bucket and/or a foul 8/10 times. After that, either run in transition or run down the clock. Unless you can get an open shot in the flow of the offense, I'd advise you to only do those two things. Otherwise, you might miss, they throw the ball down the court and GO LeBron will dunk on your head almost everytime. My key to success was getting fouled while shooting; somehow I shot 21/21, whereas before I maybe got 9/11 or 10/12. In all, if you play your best and slow them down, add in a bit of luck, and you should beat them with enough MT.

Liked by DennisDeDecker
By Tessai »

Domination was a huge grind.  I love my PInk Diamond Maurice Lucas and every time I use him it's like riding my bike on a sunny day, no hands, with my head back and my eyes closed. arms spread wide.  Euphoric!

Liked by DennisDeDecker
By DennisDeDecker »

Thx for the tips, I finally beat them yesterday so hopefully i can enjoy Lucas as much as you do ;) He might as wel be on the bench because I already got blake on PF

Liked by Tessai
By Tessai »

Dennis, I've got Lucas coming off the bench for PD Blake as well.  Lucas is pretty good offensively once you get a feel for him, but he's really impactful on the defensive end.  He does it all, steals, blocks, defensive rebounds, contesting shots.  He definitely makes his presence felt.

We'll be riding our bikes together now, so to speak!

By Tessai »

Dennis, check out the retro Adidas shoe with the pink stripes for Lucas.  That's what I've got on him and I think it bolsters him well.  Boosts his defense and also his mid-range and fadeaway.  With that shoe on his mid-range game, either spotting up or shooting the fadeaway from mid and in closer, is pretty elite.  It gives him something other than the standing dunk that you can overpower the defense with.  He's a decent dunker but not great so he's pretty trustworthy hitting open dunks or dunking over smaller guys but he's no Blake Griffin where you can just smash well positioned bigs and have it work it almost every time.  I like him for pick and rolls though, he sets great picks and his dunk is good enough if he's got an open lane and of course he can stop and shoot the mid range shot.

By Tessai »

He's also got really good strength even when compared to centers so it's excellent for a power forward.  Helps to back down power forwards on defense or to not get bullied by centers if he's defending them.  His steals are really high for a "big" and with that shoe I recommended his steals are at 90.  Since most of the guys he's defending have terrible ball control, Lucas is awesome at stripping the ball.