By KennyWWE2 »
By bogotac4 »
The_NBA_Studio said in Wednesday, March 27th, 2019 0:14 am

I still dont see the point of exposing my old acct, care to enlighten me?

You legit look like some baboon that escaped lacal zoo 8 years ago and so black charcoal cant even compete in tree swinging fucking tree swinging if I ever see your dad I'll lynch him like its Alabama 1934 fecking niggerous cunt lost fucking coon pickeyfucker gorilla cunt why get involved in basketball when average nigger IQ is 65? You need 70 to open a door....

By KINGJAMES62 »
By vincecarter15 »
bogotac4 said in Wednesday, March 27th, 2019 0:19 am

You legit look like some baboon that escaped lacal zoo 8 years ago and so black charcoal cant even compete in tree swinging fucking tree swinging if I ever see your dad I'll lynch him like its Alabama 1934 fecking niggerous cunt lost fucking coon pickeyfucker gorilla cunt why get involved in basketball when average nigger IQ is 65? You need 70 to open a door....

Red fucking card

By Mootew »
By Calm »

Thats actually kinda funny because players can't just be based off of their stats, but he only thinks that LeBron is better because of the fact that the plays and the career of MJ is very distant. I base these assumptions off of "The Book of Basketball" by Bill Simmons

Liked by letsgoirish123
By bogotac4 »
By prettyBOI »

good job exposing studio flu this is the humbling he needed anyways

Liked by theflugame
By KINGJAMES62 »
theflugame said in Wednesday, March 27th, 2019 0:01 am

MOST RETARDED THING EVER WRITTEN:

"First off, LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan. To me it’s not even close when comparing the two as basketball players.

LeBron outclasses MJ in:
Scoring Efficiency
Three Point Shooting
Off Ball Scoring
Low Post Scoring
Ball Handling
Rebounding
Playmaking
Court Vision
Defense
The only advantage MJ has over LeBron is mid range shooting and FT shooting."- May 31, 2018

I now have Autisim because of this

Liked by theflugame
By letsgoirish123 »