By KATisGOAT »
JoelEmbiidMVP said in Monday, April 1st, 2019 19:34 pm

Running a 5 out is not a high level. And when he actually needs to make gameplay on a good card he uses somebody's account. Dude just buys MT doesn't actually put any time in. Other dudes like Shake and Carlos out here grinding for Giannis and Galaxy Opals while this dude just making videos on budget cards lmao

First off he rarely uses others accounts and either way why does that matter I like Carlos and shake but they have much more time to just play the game rather than dbg other big YouTubers don’t cover lower level cards so he is taking advantage of that and making vids with them if you have issues with him you are wasting your time as there are other 2k youtubers who are worse

By KennyWWE2 »
KATisGOAT said in Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019 6:05 am

First off he rarely uses others accounts and either way why does that matter I like Carlos and shake but they have much more time to just play the game rather than dbg other big YouTubers don’t cover lower level cards so he is taking advantage of that and making vids with them if you have issues with him you are wasting your time as there are other 2k youtubers who are worse

The fact you like shake...... can’t even say gg after losing to a team full of amethysts. Depressing how much a person can become a dick after losing in a game. But then proceeds to block people who liked the comments showing that he is salty..... 

By 123Milky »

shake butthurt

By JoelEmbiidMVP »

ever notice that the only cards he does gameplay on his account on are buyable cards. Ever wonder why he opens packs with MT never VC. Dude runs budget squads cause he cheap af lmao. everyone of his reward cards besides the ones in the promos or anniversery sets are others accounts. he doesnt do the collector rewards or the token market becuase he sucks at the game is a lazy youtuber.  

By JoelEmbiidMVP »

and notice how he rarely does pack openings. why buy packs like the rest of us when you can just take the easy way out and buy mt.  

By JoelEmbiidMVP »
KennyWWE2 said in Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019 6:07 am

The fact you like shake...... can’t even say gg after losing to a team full of amethysts. Depressing how much a person can become a dick after losing in a game. But then proceeds to block people who liked the comments showing that he is salty..... 

he blocked me for trashing the Celtics once but unblocked me since. idky but i like him for his background music lmao and he actually works at the game unlike DGB

By KATisGOAT »
KennyWWE2 said in Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019 6:07 am

i dont really like shake i just watch him because he posts myteam videos and need someone to watch since Caldy wont upload

By KATisGOAT »
JoelEmbiidMVP said in Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019 17:48 pm

ever notice that the only cards he does gameplay on his account on are buyable cards. Ever wonder why he opens packs with MT never VC. Dude runs budget squads cause he cheap af lmao. everyone of his reward cards besides the ones in the promos or anniversery sets are others accounts. he doesnt do the collector rewards or the token market becuase he sucks at the game is a lazy youtuber.  

tf you mean lol he makes gameplay on all the new cards

By JoelEmbiidMVP »
KATisGOAT said in Wednesday, April 3rd, 2019 1:36 am

tf you mean lol he makes gameplay on all the new cards

I said on his account. All the reward cards have been on somebody else's account becuase he's to lazy to grind for anything 

By JoelEmbiidMVP »
KATisGOAT said in Wednesday, April 3rd, 2019 1:33 am

i dont really like shake i just watch him because he posts myteam videos and need someone to watch since Caldy wont upload

Faxxx. The ass blaster Caldy needs to upload