By 2KAINTDEAD »

It can get annoying when you get some crazy 89-90 2kmtcentral draft but boost drafts get dotd, makes normal drafts useless in my opinion. I mean getting a 90 regular draft is like a all diamond starting lineup and all saphire+ bench.

Liked by DK_dakota and RicoArenz
By 2KAINTDEAD »

hello

By KINGJAMES62 »

no, regular drafts are ass compared to boost drafts, which mean better drafts

By 2KAINTDEAD »

yes i understand that, i was saying that regular draft are useless, i mean you cant even check who got the best  regular draft because it says "Request took too long to find in the databae, this may occur when you are using to many filters" It gets annoying when I get godly regular drafts just to be unknown

By KINGJAMES62 »
2KAINTDEAD said in Thursday, April 4th, 2019 4:22 am

yes i understand that, i was saying that regular draft are useless, i mean you cant even check who got the best  regular draft because it says "Request took too long to find in the databae, this may occur when you are using to many filters" It gets annoying when I get godly regular drafts just to be unknown

too bad so sad, use boost drafts

By 2KAINTDEAD »

i do, ive gotten dotd before, but boost drafts are suppossed to be hidden, not dotd famous. In 2k17 2kmtcentral they didnt appear as draft of the day, did they?

By KINGJAMES62 »
2KAINTDEAD said in Thursday, April 4th, 2019 14:18 pm

i do, ive gotten dotd before, but boost drafts are suppossed to be hidden, not dotd famous. In 2k17 2kmtcentral they didnt appear as draft of the day, did they?

no, but that means you hae wayyyyyyyyyyy more insane drafts with boost drafts as DOTD

By 2KAINTDEAD »

yes, but im trying to promote regular drafts.