By WWFDeezNuts »

Guys so this irrelevant loser who no one likes, @BEANSareDANK is tryna dethrone me. I am back for the throne. I have one message for you BEAN: You are so fucking toxic do me a favor and get a life nigga.

By WWFDeezNuts »

@H4k33mD4Dr34m0l4juw0n you want to join me and expose this little kid?

Last edited May 1st by WWFDeezNuts
By WWFDeezNuts »

Fuck @Ninjaz kid used to follow me and now switch sides!

Last edited May 1st by WWFDeezNuts
By pistonswin2017 »
By WWFDeezNuts »

Bitch i'm 11 years older than that

By BEANSareDANK »

W

By theflugame »

If you’re 16 and making shit fortnite raps on SoundCloud you should reconsider your existence 

Liked by PaulinoB and Ninjaz
By G-Roy »

lmao

By WWFDeezNuts »

OK bye calling Mr. Goodman to boot you offline!

By Ninjaz »

Ok. I didn’t want to respond to this but maybe ur irrelevant ass is to stupid to understand. When I first joined this website I was looking for people to help me with my lineup. (I didn’t realize how dumb and annoying it was) One day in my lineup this WWFDeeznuts is responded giving me a decent card to pick up. I updated the lineup and he again gave me a good suggestion. So like an idiot I was thinking “hm this guys is kinda nice, I just think I’m gonna follow him”. I did and then I saw the dumb comments he commented, so I was like “am I following this guy??? He’s such an idiot”. I unfollowed him and proceeded with my days. Then I see a comment by this dumbass that for whatever reason made me so mad. Maybe if you weren’t a dumbass I would still like you.